What we do
MoneyKey offers installment loans and lines of credit to consumers via a safe and secure online platform. We also offer credit services for payday and installment loan products in certain states*.
Established in 2011 and a member of the Community Financial Service Association of America (CFSA) and the Online Lender's Alliance (OLA), MoneyKey is one of the fastest growing state licensed lenders today.
* MoneyKey is licensed as a credit services organization (CSO) and credit access business (CAB) in the states of Ohio and Texas, respectively.
We are all about simplification and convenience
We understand that access to cash can sometimes be difficult. At times, borrowing funds from a bank or obtaining credit can be time consuming. Our goal is to provide you with a simple and convenient process to access the cash you need when you need it.
Why Choose MoneyKey over Other Online Lenders
MoneyKey aims to remove the complexity that consumers often experience when trying to borrow money. Our highly trained Customer Care team will review all terms and conditions with you to ensure that you understand how the borrowing and repayment process works. Our team can be reached by phone, email or online chat for any follow up questions. MoneyKey understands taking out a loan is a serious and often daunting task and we are here to help you every step of the way.
- MoneyKey works fast to get you the money you need, as early as the next business day*.
- MoneyKey is a state licensed online lender, in the state of Delaware, South Dakota, Utah, Kansas, Maryland, and Missouri. MoneyKey follows all federal state rules and regulations.
- MoneyKey works with a third party lender in Ohio and Texas to act as a Credit Services Organization (CSO) and a Credit Access Business (CAB) in these two states, respectively.
- MoneyKey uses state of the art security methods to protect your personal information.
- MoneyKey is committed to Responsible Lending.
*The date and time that funds are deposited with your financial institution is subject to their processing time.
Visit our Rates and Terms page to learn more about the products available in your state.