What we do
MoneyKey offers short-term credit products to consumers via a safe and secure online platform. We also offer credit services for unaffiliated third-party lenders in certain states*.
Established in 2011, MoneyKey is one of the fastest growing state licensed lenders today. MoneyKey is a member of the Community Financial Service Association of America (CFSA) and the Online Lender's Alliance (OLA). As a state licensed lender, MoneyKey only provides services in states where we have authority to operate as a Lender, CSO or CAB.
* MoneyKey is licensed as a credit services organization (CSO) and credit access business (CAB) in the states of Ohio and Texas, respectively.
We are all about simplification and convenience
We understand that access to cash can sometimes be difficult. At times, borrowing funds from a bank or obtaining credit can be time consuming. Our goal is to provide you with a simple and convenient process to access the cash you need when you need it.
Why Choose MoneyKey over Other Online Lenders
MoneyKey aims to remove the complexity that consumers often experience when trying to borrow money. Our highly trained Customer Care team will review important terms and conditions with you to ensure that you understand how the borrowing and repayment process works. Our team can be reached by phone, email or online chat for any follow up questions. MoneyKey understands that taking out a loan is a serious and often daunting task and we are here to help you every step of the way.
- MoneyKey works fast to get you the money you need - as early as the following business day*.
- MoneyKey is a state licensed online lender, in the states of Delaware, Illinois, South Dakota, Utah, Kansas, Maryland, and Missouri. MoneyKey complies with all federal and state laws and respects the rights of its customers.
- In its capacity as a CSO and CAB, MoneyKey works with unaffiliated third-party lenders in Ohio and Texas, respectively.
- MoneyKey is committed to Responsible Lending.
* The date and time that funds are deposited into your bank account is subject to the processing time of your financial institution.
Visit our Rates and Terms page to learn more about the products available in your state.