Today is National Trivia Day! So what better day than today to test your knowledge of American trivia? Here are 10 questions about the United States:
- Name the busiest airport in the US?
- Which state is known as the “Hoosier State”?
- The US Government owns what percentage of land in Nevada?
- Which state has the longest official name?
- Which type of fresh fruit do American eat the most?
- Who is the longest serving president in American history?
- Venus Fly Traps can only be found natively in which two states?
- Which state is the most populated?
- The average American stays at each job for what length of time?
- Who designed the current 50-star American flag
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Franklin D Roosevelt
- The Carolinas
- 4.4 years
- Robert G. Heft. Fun Fact: He was 17-year-old when he designed the flag as a school project in 1958. He got a B-.
How many did you get right?