National Trivia Day: American Edition
Posted by MoneyKey on January 4, 2016
Today is National Trivia Day! So what better day than today to test your knowledge of American trivia? Here are 10 questions about the United States:
- Name the busiest airport in the US?
- Which state is known as the “Hoosier State”?
- The US Government owns what percentage of land in Nevada?
- Which state has the longest official name?
- Which type of fresh fruit do American eat the most?
- Who is the longest serving president in American history?
- Venus Fly Traps can only be found natively in which two states?
- Which state is the most populated?
- The average American stays at each job for what length of time?
- Who designed the current 50-star American flag
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Franklin D Roosevelt
- The Carolinas
- 4.4 years
- Robert G. Heft. Fun Fact: He was 17-year-old when he designed the flag as a school project in 1958. He got a B-.
How many did you get right?