Electronic Communications Agreement
Consent for Electronic Signatures, Records and Disclosures (the “E-Consent”)
Please read carefully and print a copy and/or retain the E-Consent electronically for future reference.
SCOPE OF CONSENT.
The E-Consent governs all interactions between you and MoneyKey when you apply for a loan, including online services provided through www.moneykey.com. You agree:
- To transact business electronically;
- That any disclosure, notice, record or other information that is provided to you in connection with your transaction with us, including but not limited to loan agreements, notices of adverse action and other state and/or federally mandated disclosures, may be sent to you electronically (“Disclosures”); and
- That you are the person who electronically signs the documents and that your electronic signature shall have the same force and effect, and shall bind you to each document in the same manner and to the same extent as a written signature would do so, in accordance with the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-SIGN”) or similar state laws to the extent applicable.
Disclosures may be provided online, through any mobile device, including smart-phones and tablets, through your online account, or via your designated email address. You agree to provide us with your current email address and if applicable, your mobile phone number. If your email address and/or mobile phone number changes, you shall notify us as soon as reasonably possible by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 1-866-255-1668.
OPTION FOR PAPER OR NON-ELECTRONIC RECORDS & WITHDRAWING CONSENT.
We are not obligated to provide Disclosures to you in paper form unless required by applicable law. You may obtain a paper copy of any Disclosures by logging into your online account and printing a copy. You may also request an electronic copy of any Disclosures by using the contact methods detailed above.
You may withdraw your consent to ongoing electronic communications by contacting us at email@example.com or 1-866-255-1668. If you withdraw your E-Consent, we may elect to terminate the Loan Agreement and demand payment of the amount then due by the date of your withdrawal of consent; or by the expiration of any minimum term, as permitted under applicable law. However, the legal effectiveness, validity, and enforceability of prior Disclosures shall not be affected. We shall retain all Disclosures as required.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS.
To access and retain the Disclosures electronically, you will need to use the following computer software and hardware:
- A PC or MAC compatible computer or other device capable of accessing the Internet, access to an e-mail account, and a current version of Internet Browser software program that supports at least 128-bit encryption, such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google® Chrome, or Safari®. A current version is one that is actively supported by its developer/vendor and includes all security updates;
- To read some documents, you may need a PDF file reader like Adobe® Acrobat Reader® or Foxit®. If these requirements change while you are an active applicant or customer and the change creates a material risk that you may not be able to receive Disclosures electronically, we will notify you of these changes by contacting you using the last known electronic address you have provided;
- A printer or a long-term storage device, such as your computer’s disk drive, to retain a copy of the Disclosures for future reference.
TERMS OF E-CONSENT SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We may amend the terms of this E-Consent by providing you with advance notice in accordance with applicable law.
You will be asked to acknowledge your acceptance of the E-Consent before you are able to continue with your application. By providing your consent, you confirm that:
- You have agreed to the terms and conditions of the E-Consent;
- You have the ability to conduct business and receive Disclosures electronically and that your system meets the requirements set forth above;
- You are able to receive emails sent to the email address you have provided to us;
- You consent to having information regarding any transactions with us, transmitted via email to the email address you have provided to us;
- Your electronic signature is valid evidence of your intent to be bound by the E-Consent. You also agree that Disclosures are electronic records and that they may be transferred, authenticated, stored and transmitted by electronic means. You agree that you have downloaded and saved or have printed the documents that you have electronically signed.
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR CONSENT, THEN YOU NEITHER WISH TO USE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES NOR CONDUCT THIS TRANSACTION ELECTRONICALLY. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE SERVICES FROM US OVER THE INTERNET.
BY CHECKING THE BOX, YOU HEREBY CONFIRM YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS CONSENT, AGREE TO RECEIVE DISCLOSURES AND TRANSACT BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY, AND HAVE DEMONSTRATED YOUR ABILITY TO RECEIVE DISCLOSURES AND TRANSACT BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY.