What We Do
At MoneyKey, we understand that borrowing money from a traditional financial institution can be difficult and time-consuming. That’s why we focus on customer convenience and fast service. We make you our priority by helping you get the funds you need quickly, while treating you with respect.
MoneyKey is an online direct lender that provides short-term, unsecured Loans and Lines of Credit to underserved consumers through a safe and secure platform. MoneyKey also arranges Installment Loans as a Credit Access Business and a Credit Services Organization in the state of Texas.
MoneyKey services Lines of Credit offered by CC Flow, a division of Capital Community Bank.
Since we started operations in 2011, we’ve grown steadily, reaching thousands of new customers by treating our customers with respect and helping them get access to credit at a time when they most need it.
Our friendly Customer Care team is there to help you every step of the way during the borrowing and repayment process. They’re trained to exceed your expectations with exceptional service.
Our values drive how we treat customers.
- Urgency – We know you require assistance and we make you our top priority.
- Respect – We respect customers and our team.
- Extraordinary Service – We’re committed to providing friendly, knowledgeable and respectful customer care.
- Excellence – We aim to achieve a five-star rating in everything we do.
- Integrity – We provide transparent products and services.
* MoneyKey is licensed as a Credit Services Organization (CSO) and/or a Credit Access Business (CAB) in Ohio and Texas respectively. All loans in which MoneyKey acts as a CSO or CAB are funded by an unaffiliated third-party lender and serviced by MoneyKey.
We believe that education is the key to financial responsibility. That’s why we not only provide our customers with a wealth of resources through our website, but we also celebrate academic achievement by awarding thousands of dollars to outstanding students.
Educational Resources: Our numerous articles and the MoneyKey blog give great financial advice and tips to help you with budgeting and even choosing the right loan provider.
KeyThinkers Scholarship: We provide $1,000 to each winner of our Key Thinkers Scholarship on a bi-annual basis. This scholarship was established to recognize outstanding full-time students enrolled at an accredited college, university, or trade school in the United States.