What We Do
At MoneyKey, we understand that borrowing money from a bank can be difficult and time-consuming. That’s why we focus on customer convenience and fast service. We make you our priority by helping you get the funds you need quickly, while treating you with respect.
MoneyKey is an online lender that provides short-term, unsecured loans and lines of credit to underserved consumers through a safe and secure platform. We also arrange loans with third-party lenders in states where we are not a direct lender. Since we started operations in 2011, we’ve grown steadily, reaching thousands of new customers by treating our customers with respect and helping them get access to credit at a time when they most need it.
Our friendly Customer Care team is there to help you every step of the way during the borrowing and repayment process. They’re trained to exceed your expectations with exceptional service.
Our values drive all of our decisions and how we treat our customers.
- Urgency – We know you require assistance and we make you our top priority.
- Respect – We respect both our customers and our team.
- Extraordinary Service – We’re committed to providing friendly, knowledgeable and respectful customer care.
- Excellence – We aim to achieve a five-star rating in everything we do.
- Integrity – We provide transparent products and services.
We continue to grow and expand our products and services to better help you get the money you need.
* MoneyKey is licensed as a Credit Services Organization (CSO) and/or a Credit Access Business (CAB) in Ohio and Texas respectively. All loans in which MoneyKey acts as a CSO or CAB are funded by an unaffiliated third-party lender and serviced by MoneyKey.
We believe that education is the key to financial responsibility. That’s why we not only provide our customers with a wealth of resources through our website, but we also celebrate academic achievement by awarding thousands of dollars to outstanding students.
KeyThinkers Scholarship: We provide $1,000 to each winner of our Key Thinkers Scholarship on a bi-annual basis. This scholarship was established to recognize outstanding full-time students enrolled at an accredited college, university, or trade school in the United States.