Line of Credit Loans Online
Tired of applying for online loans every time you need a little extra money? What if you could have extra cash on standby whenever you’re short on funds or in a financial emergency? A Line of Credit gives you the ability to do just that. With Line of Credit loans, if approved, you can withdraw funds at any time from your available credit**. You’ll have the option to just make the minimum payments or pay a higher amount to increase your available funds.
MoneyKey makes it easy for you to get a Line of Credit loan online quickly♦. And unlike many traditional financial institutions, including storefront lenders, you can apply for a Line of Credit online 24 hours a day.
There are two types of Lines of Credit offered through the MoneyKey website:
- The MoneyKey Line of Credit, available in Kansas and Tennessee; and
- The CC Flow Line of Credit provided by CC Flow, a division of Capital Community Bank, a Utah Chartered bank, located in Provo, Utah, Member FDIC. The CC Flow Line of Credit is currently available in Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Montana, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Wyoming.
If approved and you request a draw, the money may be in your bank account the same business day*.
Only Pay Charges On Credit You Use
Charges will be based on the amount used from your credit limit.
Close Your Account Anytime
You can close your online Line of Credit once your balance is paid off.
How to Apply for a Line of Credit Online
A Line of Credit provides flexibility and quick access to funds in an emergency.
- Apply Online – You can easily apply for a Line of Credit online 24 hours a day. You can also call during business hours if you need assistance.
- Choose the Amount – Lines of Credit offered through MoneyKey range from $200 to $3,500. Your credit limit will depend on various factors such as your state of residence, income and maximum limits allowed in your state of residence.
- Make a Draw – If approved, you can draw the entire credit limit available to you all at once, or in smaller amounts as you require funds**. Typically, the requested funds from your Line of Credit are deposited into your bank account the same business day*.
- Cost of the Line of Credit – Depending on your state of residence, you will be charged on the amount you borrow, and not on your total credit limit.
- Making a Payment – If you have an outstanding balance, you will receive a periodic statement before each due date and you will be required to make a Minimum Payment. If you make payments above your Minimum Payment, you will increase the total amount of credit available to you.
Money on Standby When You Need It
Easy, Quick & Secure Online Line of Credit
Ready to apply?
Applying for a Line of Credit through MoneyKey will give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have access to funds at any time**. If your application is approved♦ you may receive your money the same business day*.
- Be of legal age to contract in your state of residence
- Be a US citizen or a Permanent Resident
- Be a resident in the state where the online Line of Credit is offered
- Have an active bank account
- Have a regular source of income
- Have a valid contact number and an active email address
Please note that currently, no credit products offered through MoneyKey have rates that would meet the requirements applicable to lending to covered members of the US Armed Forces and their dependents.
Apply for a Line of Credit online. If approved and you request a draw, you may receive your money the same business day*.
Call 1-866-255-1668 and an agent will be happy to help you.
Find out what customers have to say about MoneyKey:
Online Line of Credit – Frequently Asked Questions
What is an online Line of Credit?
A Line of Credit online is an open-ended loan – this means you can withdraw money at any time so long as you have available credit and your account is in good standing.
Online Line of Credit loans through MoneyKey can have a credit limit of up to $3,500, depending on your state of residence. As you pay down your principal, more of your credit limit will be available to you. You are only charged based on the amount of credit you have withdrawn, not on your approved credit limit.
What is a credit limit?
A credit limit is the maximum amount of money you’ve been approved for. If you have a $500 credit limit, $500 is the maximum amount or limit you can withdraw from your account at once. You can request cash advances, also called “draws”, as long as the amount does not exceed the available credit limit.
What is a Minimum Payment?
If you have an outstanding balance, a Minimum Payment is the amount of money you are required to pay on your Line of Credit to keep your account in good standing. A Minimum Payment is calculated for each billing cycle and needs to be paid by the due date set out in your periodic statement. Each Minimum Payment will consist of fees/interest/charges, as applicable, and a payment towards your principal (or amount borrowed). You are encouraged to make payments above your Minimum Payment to reduce your balance and increase your available credit.
When should you use a Line of Credit?
Line of Credit loans online are ideal for unexpected expenses that may occur in your day-to-day life. These expenses could include home and car repairs or medical emergencies. If approved, you can withdraw any amount up to your available credit limit when you need funds**; however, it’s important to only take out the amount you need, as you will be charged based on the amount you withdraw.
Why choose an online line of credit over an online installment loan?
There are advantages to choosing online line of credit loans over an online installment loan. One of the advantages of an online line of credit over an online installment loan is that typically, if you’re approved, you can withdraw funds up to your available credit limit when you need it**. As you pay down your balance, more of your credit limit will be available for you to draw. On the other hand, with an installment loan, if approved, you will receive a fixed loan amount. As you pay down your balance, you will not be able to draw more funds if you need extra money.
Do you offer an online Line of Credit in my state?
The MoneyKey Line of Credit is currently offered in Kansas and Tennessee. Alternative loan products like Installment Loans are also offered through MoneyKey in Delaware, Idaho, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin.
The CC Flow Line of Credit available through the MoneyKey website is currently offered to consumers residing in Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Montana, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Wyoming. The CC Flow Line of Credit is offered by CC Flow, a division of Capital Community Bank, a Utah Chartered bank, located in Provo, Utah, Member FDIC.
How much am I allowed to borrow?
The credit limit for a Line of Credit through MoneyKey ranges between $200 to $3,500. The amount you may be eligible for depends on several factors, such as your state of residence, monthly income and the maximum loan amount offered in your state of residence. To view the loan amount available in your state, see our Rates & Terms Page.
Why choose MoneyKey for an online Line of Credit?
MoneyKey is a trusted lender and loan servicer committed to exceptional customer service. Customers are a priority and their highly trained Customer Care team can answer any loan-related questions you may have. Customer Care may be reached by phone, email or online chat.
Here are some other benefits of choosing an online Line of Credit through MoneyKey:
- Quick application process to get you the money you need.
- Your information is protected in accordance with industry standards.
- Rates are transparent with no hidden charges.
- Committed to responsible lending.
What are the required payments on my online Line of Credit?
Since a Line of Credit is an open-ended loan, if you have an outstanding balance, you will be required to make regular Minimum Payments. These Minimum Payments include charges/fees/interest, depending on your state of residence, and a required principal contribution, depending on your pay frequency.
Can I make additional payments?
Yes. So long as your account is in good standing, you can make additional payments towards your principal. You can also pay the full outstanding balance at any time by contacting MoneyKey by phone or email.
How do I check my available credit?
You can log into your account to check your available credit.
How do I check the outstanding balance?
How do I view my periodic statement?
You can log into your account to view your periodic statements.