CC Flow Line of Credit
The CC Flow Line of Credit is provided by CC Flow, a division of Capital Community Bank (CCBank), a Utah Chartered bank, located in Provo, Utah, Member FDIC. Additionally, CC Flow maintains critical control over loan origination, underwriting approvals, and regulatory and compliance oversight management. MoneyKey is an authorized servicer of CC Flow. This means the CC Flow Line of Credit is available through MoneyKey and maintenance of your CC Flow Line of Credit account is through MoneyKey.
With a CC Flow Line of Credit, you only pay charges on what you borrow. You can request a draw at any time as long as you have available credit**. The process to submit a request is simple and quick, with clear repayment terms and no hidden charges. A good payment history over time may decrease your cost of credit and increase your credit limit up to $3,500†.
The CC Flow Line of Credit is currently offered in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Wyoming. Additional states will be operational soon. Check back often to see if the CC Flow Line of Credit is available in your state of residence.
How It Works
1. Submit Your Request
2. Get Approved♦
3. Request a Draw Online**
Online Loan Details
Rates for CC Flow Line of Credit
In many cases, the terms of an online loan can be complicated, hidden fees can crop up, and you’re suddenly faced with more debt to repay than you had initially anticipated. With a CC Flow Line of Credit, you can expect full transparency – charges only apply on credit you use, with no unexpected or hidden fees.
With the CC Flow Line of Credit, it’s easy to know how much you will be charged each billing cycle. Here’s what’s included in each Minimum Payment:
How is your Minimum Payment calculated?
Mandatory Principal Contribution
A portion of each Minimum Payment goes directly to your principal balance to ensure you are always paying down your principal balance.
The Mandatory Principal Contribution is calculated as follows:
- If you receive your income on a non-monthly basis: the greater of 2% of the Outstanding Principal Balance at the end of the billing cycle or $20 (if the Outstanding Principal Balance is less than $20, then the entire balance will be due)
- If you receive your income on a monthly basis: the greater of 4% of the Outstanding Principal Balance at the end of the billing cycle or $40 (if the Outstanding Principal Balance is less than $40, then the entire balance will be due)
Billing Cycle Charge*
If you have an outstanding balance, you will be charged a Billing Cycle Charge each billing cycle based on the Average Daily Principal Balance that appears on your periodic statement. See the Billing Cycle Charge table below:
|If the “Average Daily Principal Balance” appearing on your periodic statement is:||If you are paid weekly, bi-weekly or semi-monthly, your Billing Cycle Charge will be:||If you are paid monthly, your Billing Cycle Charge will be:|
|$0.01 – $40.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|$40.01 – $100.00||$3.00||$7.00|
|$100.01 – $200.00||$8.00||$15.00|
|$200.01 – $300.00||$15.00||$35.00|
|$300.01 – $400.00||$25.00||$55.00|
|$400.01 – $500.00||$30.00||$70.00|
|$500.01 – $600.00||$40.00||$90.00|
|$600.01 – $700.00||$50.00||$110.00|
|$700.01 – $800.00||$60.00||$125.00|
|$800.01 – $900.00||$65.00||$145.00|
|$900.01 – $1,000.00||$75.00||$165.00|
|$1,000.01 – $1,100.00||$85.00||$180.00|
|$1,100.01 – $1,200.00||$95.00||$200.00|
|$1,200.01 – $1,300.00||$100.00||$220.00|
|$1,300.01 – $1,400.00||$110.00||$235.00|
|$1,400.01 – $1,500.00||$120.00||$255.00|
|$1,500.01 – $1,600.00||$125.00||$275.00|
|$1,600.01 – $1,700.00||$135.00||$290.00|
|$1,700.01 – $1,800.00||$145.00||$310.00|
|$1,800.01 – $1,900.00||$155.00||$330.00|
|$1,900.01 – $2,000.00||$160.00||$345.00|
|$2,000.01 – $2,100.00||$170.00||$360.00|
|$2,100.01 – $2,200.00||$180.00||$385.00|
|$2,200.01 – $2,300.00||$190.00||$400.00|
|$2,300.01 – $2,400.00||$195.00||$420.00|
|$2,400.01 – $2,500.00||$205.00||$440.00|
CC Flow Line of Credit: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I qualify?
- be of legal age to contract in your state of residence
- be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- have an active bank account
- have a regular, consistent source of income
- have a valid contact number and an active email address
How do I get started?
Simply click “Apply Now” on the MoneyKey home page or call the Customer Care team at 1-866-255-1668 and speak to a friendly Customer Care agent.
Do I need a bank account?
Why do I need to verify my bank account?
Verifying your bank account helps to verify your identity and income and, if approved, ensures that funds are sent to the correct bank account.
How can I verify my banking information?
- Online Instant Account Verification: You may be able to verify your banking information electronically using DecisionLogic during the approval process. This process is secure and may be done in minutes without lengthy phone calls with your bank.
- Phone: Our friendly Customer Care agents may assist you by verifying your bank information over the phone with your bank. Please note, this process may take additional time due to bank wait times.
What is DecisionLogic?
DecisionLogic is a free and secure service that provides a read-only snapshot of the recent transactions on your bank account to help process your request for credit quickly. Please note that you must currently use online banking to take advantage of this service and the service is not compatible with all banks.
Using DecisionLogic is:
- Secure: 256-bit encryption helps protect your personal and financial information.
- Fast: Instant account verification can help process your request faster – without lengthy phone calls with your bank.
- Private: DecisionLogic is a “read-only” service and will never display or store credential information.