CC Flow Line of Credit
The CC Flow Line of Credit is provided by CC Flow, a division of Capital Community Bank, a Utah Chartered bank, located in Provo, Utah, Member FDIC. Consumers can apply for the CC Flow Line of Credit through the MoneyKey website.
With a CC Flow Line of Credit, you only pay charges on what you borrow. You can request a draw at any time as long as you have available credit**. The process to submit a request is simple and quick, with clear repayment terms and no hidden charges.
The CC Flow Line of Credit is currently offered in Arizona, Louisiana, Montana, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Wyoming. Additional states will be operational soon. Check back often to see if the CC Flow Line of Credit is available in your state of residence.
How It Works
1. Submit Your Request
2. Get Approved♦
3. Request a Draw**
Online Loan Details
Rates for CC Flow Line of Credit
In many cases, the terms of an online loan can be complicated, hidden fees can crop up, and you’re suddenly faced with more debt to repay than you had initially anticipated. With a CC Flow Line of Credit, you can expect full transparency – charges only apply on credit you use, with no unexpected or hidden fees.
With the CC Flow Line of Credit, it’s easy to know how much you will be charged each billing cycle. Here’s what’s included in each Minimum Payment:
How is your Minimum Payment calculated?
Mandatory Principal Contribution
A portion of each Minimum Payment goes directly to your principal balance to ensure you are always paying down your principal balance.
The Mandatory Principal Contribution is calculated as follows:
- If you receive your income on a non-monthly basis: the greater of 3% of the Outstanding Principal Balance at the end of the billing cycle or $15
- If you receive your income on a monthly basis: the greater of 6% of the Outstanding Principal Balance at the end of the billing cycle or $30
Billing Cycle Charge*
If you have an outstanding balance, you will be charged a Billing Cycle Charge each billing cycle based on the Average Daily Principal Balance that appears on your periodic statement. See the Billing Cycle Charge table below:
|If the “Average Daily Principal Balance” appearing on your periodic statement is:||If you are paid weekly, bi-weekly or semi-monthly, your Billing Cycle Charge will be:||If you are paid monthly, your Billing Cycle Charge will be:|
|$0.01 – $9.99||$5.00||$10.00|
|$10.00 – $249.99||$20.00||$40.00|
|$250.00 – $499.99||$30.00||$60.00|
|$500.00 – $749.99||$50.00||$100.00|
|$750.00 – $999.99||$75.00||$150.00|
|$1,000.00 – $1,249.99||$90.00||$180.00|
|$1,250.00 – $1,499.99||$110.00||$220.00|
|$1,500.00 – $1,749.99||$130.00||$260.00|
|$1,750.00 – $1,999.99||$145.00||$290.00|
|$2,000.00 – $2,249.99||$165.00||$330.00|
|$2,250.00 – $2,499.99||$180.00||$360.00|
|$2,500.00 – $2,749.99||$195.00||$390.00|
|$2,750.00 – $2,999.99||$210.00||$420.00|
|$3,000.00 – $3,249.99||$225.00||$450.00|
|$3,250.00 – $3,500.00||$240.00||$480.00|
CC Flow Line of Credit: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I qualify?
- be of legal age to contract in your state of residence
- be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- have an active bank account
- have a regular, consistent source of income
- have a valid contact number and an active email address
How do I get started?
Simply click “Apply Now” on the MoneyKey home page or call the Customer Care team at 1-866-255-1668 and speak to a friendly Customer Care agent.
Do I need a bank account?
Can I verify my banking information electronically?
- Faster Turnaround: Instant account verification may help process your request faster.
- More Convenient: Electronic verification may be done in minutes without lengthy phone calls with your bank.
- Secure Authentication: Securely verify your banking information online. Your login details are kept strictly between you and your bank on a secure exchange and will not be shared with CC Flow, DecisionLogic or MoneyKey.