Online Line of Credit in Knoxville
We know that trying to deal with an unexpected expense can be stressful, especially when you have nowhere to turn to for emergency funding. If you’re in need of extra funds, MoneyKey may be able to help! With a Line of Credit in Knoxville and available throughout Tennessee, you may be able to get the money you need to help you take care of the financial repercussions of your emergency expense. If approved, you can get a personal Line of Credit with a credit limit between $200 and $2,000.
Completing an application for Personal Loans in Knoxville with MoneyKey is a clear and straightforward process. The application only takes a few minutes to complete, and if you’re approved, you could have the cash you need as soon as the next business day*.
Why Choose Online Loans from MoneyKey?
- An application can be completed online in only a few minutes.
- The process is simple, fast, and straightforward.
- As long as you have internet access, you can apply online from anywhere.
Fast and Easy Approval◆
- You can have your information verified in just minutes by our Customer Care team*.
- Our Customer Care agents put you first and provide the best customer service possible.
- Available 7 days a week to guide you through the whole application process.
Quick Funding for Emergencies*
- Fast funding to help deal with emergency expenses.
- If approved, money may be deposited in your bank account the next business day*.
- A fast and simple way to get the cash you need, when you need it.
Details of Our Lines of Credit in Knoxville, TN
Home to the University of Tennessee and sitting just 45 minutes from Smoky Mountains National Park, Knoxville is a vibrant community with much to offer. As the birthplace of HGTV, members of the Knoxville community may know a thing or two about the cost of home renovations. Because of this, they may have a better idea than most of the potential consequences of dealing with an emergency home repair. For times like this, it’s important to financially prepare yourself to handle these types of emergencies.
Your first step should be to build an emergency fund, but if you find yourself without one and need funds in an emergency, MoneyKey may be able to help! We offer Personal Loans in Knoxville, TN (in the form of a Line of Credit) that can help you take care of an emergency expense when you don’t have the savings to cover it.
Apply Now or call us at 1-866-255-1668 for more information.
Line of Credit Loan Amount in Knoxville
The amount of your Tennessee Line of Credit will range between $200 and $2,000. After we review your application, we’ll let you know if you’re approved and how much you may qualify for.
The Cost of Your Line of Credit
The interest you will be charged on your MoneyKey Line of Credit in Knoxville is made up of two charges:
|Interest Charge||Daily rate||Annual Percentage Rate (APR|
- The interest shown above will be calculated based on the Average Daily Principal Balance. This means that you’re charged interest at the daily rate for each day of your Billing Cycle.
- You will only be charged interest on the amount of money you use, not on your total credit limit.
Making a Draw
- Withdraw available funds all at once, or in smaller amounts as needed.
- Funds are typically deposited into your bank account the next business day after requesting a draw*.
Making a Payment on Your Knoxville Line of Credit
- Your Periodic Statement will be sent to you before your due date.
- You must make your Minimum Payment by your due date.
- You can make more than your Minimum Payment to pay down your Outstanding Principal Balance.
Your Minimum Payment
- Your Minimum Payment for each Billing Cycle will be made up of two components:
- Interest: this will be calculated based on your Average Daily Principal Balance; and
- A Required Principal Payment: this is based on your pay frequency.
MoneyKey – TN, Inc. is a Flexible Credit company licensed by the State of Tennessee, Department of Financial Institutions. The Line of Credit is funded by MoneyKey – TN, Inc. and governed by all applicable laws.
Please click on the photo below to view our Tennessee License.
Online Line of Credit in Knoxville: Frequently Asked Questions
What are the minimum requirements for a Line of Credit in Knoxville, TN?
In order to qualify for an online loan with MoneyKey in Knoxville, borrowers must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Be a resident of Tennessee
- Have an active bank account
- Have a regular source of income
- Have a valid contact number and an active email address
Please note that currently, no credit products offered through MoneyKey have rates that would meet the requirements applicable to lend to covered members of the US Armed Forces and their dependents.
Can I qualify for Personal Loans in Knoxville, TN with a bad credit score?
You can. If you’re able to meet the minimum requirements listed above, you may be able to qualify for a Line of Credit in Knoxville with MoneyKey.
Is this the same thing as a payday loan?
No, this is not a payday loan. In fact, we don’t offer Payday Loans in the state of Tennessee. A payday loan is a short-term loan that you pay back in full on your next payday. This is a Line of Credit, which is a form of revolving credit that doesn’t require you to make a lump-sum payment on your next payday. Since a line of credit is an open-ended loan, you are only required to make your minimum payments to keep your account in good standing. MoneyKey recommends that you pay more than your minimum payments to pay off your line of credit sooner.
How do I access my account?
You can always log into your MoneyKey account to see your up-to-date account information.
Can I pay more than the minimum payments?
Absolutely. MoneyKey encourages you to make additional payments above your Minimum Payment in order to pay down your Outstanding Principal Balance, increase your available credit and decrease your interest charges. If you’d like to make additional payments, please contact us at 1-866-255-1668 at least 24 hours prior to your due date.
Can I cancel my loan or a draw?
You can cancel your loan or any draw with no penalty within three (3) business days of the effective date of your loan/draw. To cancel, call our Customer Care team at 1-866-255-1668 or email email@example.com. Note, if you cancel your loan/draw, you will be responsible for returning the amount borrowed, as applicable, to MoneyKey. Otherwise, you will be responsible for repayment in accordance with your agreement.
I don’t live in Tennessee, can I still apply for a Line of Credit in Knoxville?
Sorry, the Knoxville Line of Credit is only offered to Tennessee residents. Whether you live in a remote part of the state, or major cities like Nashville or Memphis – we make applying for a Line of Credit in Tennessee fast and secure.
Do I need an appointment in order to apply for a Line of Credit with MoneyKey?
No, no appointment will be necessary when you apply for an online loan with MoneyKey. You can start the application online by clicking here. The application process is simple and convenient, as you can apply any time of the day or week from anywhere you get internet.
Whatever your specific needs may be, the process of submitting an application for a line of credit is something you need to consider carefully. At MoneyKey, we want to make this process as pain-free as possible for you. If you need additional guidance or have any questions about the application or borrowing process, reach out to us at 1-866-255-1668 and our Customer Care team will be happy to help you. You can also find more information about us and our products and/or services by visiting our general FAQ page.